Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: We Don't Need No Stinkin' Women

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, May 16, 2005

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Women

It is reported that a study shows that gay men and straight men smell differently. That doesn’t surprise me. Whenever I smell a man wearing women’s perfume, I have my suspicions. Now, what interested me was what was buried in the article. It stated that gay men preferred the scent of other gay men to the scent of straight men and of women. What they also found out was that straight men preferred the scent of gay men over the scent of women. Thus, I can conclude: Women stink.

Which is weird, because for all those elementary school guys who got in trouble for saying that women stink, it turns out they were onto something the whole time. All those wasted detentions on guys who were only speaking the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares