Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: My Message from God-and a Joke About Peanuts

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, May 23, 2005

My Message from God-and a Joke About Peanuts

There are people who are very allergic to peanuts: even touching them can cause an allergic reaction. Thus, products that contain peanuts print warnings to alert people who are allergic to peanuts reading “Caution: May Contain Peanuts”. Now, people laugh because this warning appears on bags of peanuts. Frankly, it is not the warning itself the concerns me. It is that, on the bag of peanuts, the warning contains the word MAY.

It was Armed Forces Day on Saturday. There were military recruitment festivals in town. They were giving away free jalapeno chili hot dogs. Those who could eat them were automatically signed into the military.

I have trouble defining my life every since I received my calling from God. God spoke to me and said “Leon, don’t do a thing. I’ll handle things myself.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares