Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Maybe The Whig Party Should Modernize and Become the Toupee Party

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Maybe The Whig Party Should Modernize and Become the Toupee Party

The Whig Party National Committee has adopted a slogan, which can be used by many entities within the United States: “Entering the 20th Century In Time for the 21st Century”. The Whigs have received some flack over their endorsement of gay marriage, but remember: these are men who wear wigs. What did you expect?

It has been announced that someone did a study that shows that children who watch more television and study less tend to get worse grades in school than students who study more and watch less television. This study was obviously conducted by someone who watched a lot of television as a child.

Speaking of television, I have some advice I wish to provide as a public service. If your wife announces that the Jerry Springer show is flying you both free of charge to be on the show, and that your neighbors are going too, along with your brother, you should be able to figure out what’s going to happen next. If not, email me, and I’ll explain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, its not my wife and neighbors, but the two women I am having an affair with and their husbands. Should I take the free tickets? I always wanted to see Chicago.

5:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I got tickets for the same show? Which woman is your wife?

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares