Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Kim Jong Il's Ashes Tweets

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Kim Jong Il's Ashes Tweets


Today's lesson from the news. Don't speak ill of the dead--and then die yourself.
No, Sacha Baron Cohen did not have Kim Jong Il's real ashes. He used the ashes of Gus the Groundhog. Keep on scratching as I fly into noses.
I loved the movie "The Way", but it is hard for me to accept Emilio Estevev being cast as Martin Sheen's son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares