Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Twitter Me Timbers

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, January 06, 2012

Twitter Me Timbers

Leon Tchaikovsky
Well, come see a fat man with lung cancer sometime.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
The horror. The horror. They want to do a sequel.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Wanna dance, or would you rather just suck face? You want the dentures in or out?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
That'll do, pig. That'll do. You've grown too much so we're substituting a younger pig.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
The babies. Huh. So where are the child abandoning piranha parents? Someone call child protection services.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
To boldly go where no one has gone before. To buy a DeLorean.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I was 15. I was coming home from school. I was feeling ill. And a woman helped me. She's doing 10 years in prison.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Good night, Lois. And, seriously, you never notice any resemblance between me and anyone else?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Yo, Adrian, we did it. We did it four times last night and once in the morning.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
So, tell me, what's become of my ship? Auntie Em, did you remember to pay the payments?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
The name's Bond. James Bond. My email is jbond@aol.com .
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Jack, I swear...I might be bi.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
His name will live as long as there is a bat, a ball, a boy, and a Penn State assistant coach.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Louis, I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful trip to that tranny bar around the corner.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Auntie Em, why did you kill the lion and burn the scarecrow?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Sadly, there are many chat sites dedicated to that topic.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Best Week: Pennsylvanians. People born in Penna, took 60% of Iowa Caucus vote, Pittsburgh is "In", and the Taylors moved to Penna.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Will Stewart Greenleaf beat Rick Perry? Now there is a race between two current office holders I (and no one else) would like to see
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
If a goat won't bite you, you don't deserve to win in New Hampshire.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
What does it take to beat the Western Kentucky Five? The Louisiana Lafayette Six.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
At least Santorum didn't again compare gay marriage to bestiality. I hate having to explain to him what those differences are.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Rick Santorum compares gay marriage to polygamy. Easy, gays are two commited people and polygamy is multiple but not necessarily committed.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
The press should also look at Santorum's "non-profit" and how much went to salaries. Hey, there's money in running nonprofits.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
It is not a good sign when your boss recommends you take an English as a Second Language course, and English is your first language.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Will Donda hire 8.6% of the workforce?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
But don't you realize there are public officials who believe their lives mean not wearing pants?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I wonder if mosquitos celebrate us through news networks. "Janet today landed on a human with a reported 600 pound weight."
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
It was that goat that bite Huntsman. I heard the goat say corporations are people.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Every time I hear "online piracy" I think of Jack Sparrow sitting in front of his PC.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
You certain this photo is in Japan and not South Philly? I know a guy who has these sales.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
It is 3 am, a goat has infiltrated the White House lawn. Who would you want in the White House handling this crisis? Vote Huntsman.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Only Huntsman explores the biting issues of the day.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
New Hampshire doesn't pick its candidates until they have gotten a bite of them.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Some people go into politics because they get the political bit. Huntsman got the political bite, but from a goat.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Bit too obvious, but Huntsman did not get his goat. There was a role reversal there.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
“Most candidates are photographed from the chest up.” Remind some they still need to wear pants.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Santorum on Romney: "don't settle". Got it. Then I should vote for Obama over Romney in November?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
It is #50/50 that, at , a , a , will be one of the .
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
It is 50/50 that, at midnight in Paris, a young adult, a girl with a dragon tattoo, will be one of the bridesmaids.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
You were right yesterday, there are all kinds of kinks out there, and Gene Weingarten finds them:
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Wouldn't it be funny is this incident now increased the painting's worth? Great PR stunt: Paintings with butt prints.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Hoe, Hoe 2, Hoe 3, Hoe 3D, Hoe: The Previous Generation
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Sisterhood of the Traveling Hoes
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
So I Married a Hoe Murderer
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Why do you spam me, asking for money, but you'll never answer my marriage proposal?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Twiling Saga; The Hoe Mooning
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Hoe is Harry Kellerman
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Hoe's Minding the Store
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Once again, I didn't make list of political tweeps. I guess people still won't take us Dave Barry for President supporters seriously
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Good idea. I hear there is a large Gatorade truck outside the Post building. Also, happy 4710. Mayans wrong: 2012 happened.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I love candidates who run because God told them to run. They never accept God's wisdom in having them come in last.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Yes, Santorum admitted he has "thoughts". It is a sin to actually do anything sexual. And that's why he should be President.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Sure, states CAN ban contraceptions. I would like to see public opinions polls on whether a state SHOULD ban contraceptions.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I hate it when I have that dream.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Great article. Watch out, you may be congratulated with a sports drink shower from a coworker.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
A bad day is when you go to buy your .xxx website to protect yourself, and you learn someone already bought leontchaikovsky .xxx.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I know Professional Pillow Fighting is only a day old, but I can already envision the Professional Pillow Fighting Hall of Fame Museum.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Youssou N'Dour announces Presidential candidacy. He already is polling third in New Hampshire.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Iowans to Rick Perry on being quirky: Right back at ya.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Right when I assume the world won't get any crazier today, it is announced the arrival of professional pillow fighting.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Thank you for the spam on hot Jewish girls. Why doesn't someone find them some shade or cool drinks?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I envision Maxwell Smart as a Santorum aide: "missed it by that much."
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I think "Celebrity Apprentice" should include all the dropped out Presidential candidates.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Hmm, in the horror movies, the Black guy always dies first, then the dullard woman, then, I guess, the drunk Texan, right?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I am glad when couples reconcile and not lose those precious 16 days of marriage that they once had.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Thank you Iowans for probably saving the rest of the nation from having to put up with Rick Perry and Michelle Bachmann.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Last night, four gay conservatives were about to vote for Santorum over Romney until they checked just a little further...
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
gotta love Buddy Roemer voters. They're the relatives at Thanksgiving who eat your super weird aunt's funky looking spam and beans.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Ewww, the voter said he voted for Santorum only after googling him? Did he actually read what Santorum is and he still likes it?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
If only the Dugays had more children, Santorum would have won.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Winning takes a team effort. There is no "i" in Giants.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I don't care there is no Mayan 2013 calendar. I want to know why they wasted time making calendars for centuries after their culture ended.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Did you take away all of Eugene Robinson's steam?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Wait, just where is this free coffee available?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I pray for Michelle Bachmann all the time. I pray she is happy, healthy, and that she finds a nice new career.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Sure, they all gallantly flew over Rick Perry. Then they pooped all over him. In: Pooping on Perry.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Heard Iran fired a cruise missile. I guess Tom Cruise won't be able to find work in Iran?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
So, Santorum has the vote of 9% of Iowa famiies, which then translates into 16% of the total vote.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Remind me at the next funeral not to poke you in the ribs.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Maybe they are cheering for Rick Dunham of the Houston Chronicle?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Is Santorum guilty of child abuse? You could have a story there.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Commissioner James Matthews spent $57,000 on "bar tab and coffee"? Commissioner, eat more, drink less.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Fluttershy doesn't help me one bit.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Remember, next time, try limiting yourself to five gins and pineapples.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I predict the uprising of Occupy the Area Where the Occupy Wall Street Occupies.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I once met an Iowan who had never met a Presidential candidate.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I hate this: I am still writing MMXI on my checks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares