Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Tweets the Night Before Christmas

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tweets the Night Before Christmas

Leon Tchaikovsky
Robert Wagner to portray murder suspect on both "NCIS" and in Los Angeles District Attorney office.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I couldn't cover my mouth when I sneezed in public because my hands were too busy clippings my toenails.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
The Congressional Deficit Panel also announced they are cancelling more NBA games.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I hear Mitt Romney is going to DVR the game and then watch it tomorrow, backwards.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Able to pretend to enjoy being in the same room with Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman, and Rick Santorum.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Actually met Ted Kennedy in person.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Hung out with a brainwashed father.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Only married one woman.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Will the nod go to the last non-Mitt Romney standing? Rick Santorum, you have a chance!
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I wonder if any writer ever both one a Pulitzer and pooped while tweeting? Anyone?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
You want to guarantee an agreement? Six expressos, no bathrooms.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
This is my 3rd denial I'm running for President. Does that mean I am now a candidate? I am not Romney, so may I be frontrunner?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I hate being dyslexic. Instead of writing 11/11/11, I keep writing 11/11/11.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
You might have Palhinthinstra. Tell your employer you need two weeks paid vacation, its the only cure.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I hate 11/11/11. I am still writing 10/10/10 on my checks.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
You are just going to have to choose between Jennifer Aniston and me.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
For 11-11-11, I am going to propose an 11% income, 11% sales, and 11% corporate tax. Oh, no, am I running for President anyway?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
When you are elected President, I'll help you cut those two programs along with that third other one.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Thanks for following me. When you get your third cat, please do not tape bacon onto it and post the photos. Stop this madness!
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
In retrospect, whoever named banana ice cream with peanuts after Jerry Sandusky probably now regrets that.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Chelsea Handler splits with her boyfriend right when Jennifer Anniston declares her love for her? A bit coincidental, eh?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Camping out with coeds is better than going to class.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I don't like sadists who use religion or position to abuse power over submissives or weaker people.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
You may want the bacon, you may see the bacon, but you don't want to know what that tape is for.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I often find somone with 200% support is according to a base 1,000% support system.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Every sperm is a living being, and yet we do nothing to preserve the lives of billions every hour.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Twitter is an alternate universe where eight birds can lift an entire whale.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I see the White House is trying to calm us before the alien attack tomorrow at 2 pm. Will covering this up help or hurt Obama's ratings?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Two brunettes with a plunger walk into a restaurant. Not certain what they want, but Cain ran out as fast as he could.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Don't eat the elderly. They're mutton. The young are venison.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Anyone else fear we will be invaded by space aliens during tomorrow's national emergency test?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I believe life legally begins when you have your first sip of alcohol.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
In half of Temple Hospital gunshot wounds to testicles: able to save the testicle half the time. In case you always wondered.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Wasn't I nice by not bugging you when I saw you at lunch? Right, huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Right? Huh? Huh? Huh? Right?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I wasn't paying attention, but tweet 666 was the one to Cummings about the false rumor of a sex tape. Sign of the devil or what?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Who are you, why are you sending me this app, and will you steal my password to my minor league baseball card collection?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I see your God does not allow for double or multiple spacing on Twitter. Let's see your God do that on Facebook.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Your God is not a loving God. There, I did that. Oh, yeah, I did it again. (This joke works if Twitter would not autocorrect)
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Don't worry, I will not perpetuate that rumor of a sex tape between you and that Dean at Penn. Allen Gregory destroyed it.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Again, Lindsay is a celeb who can take jokes. Reminding people that dependencies are serious problems where people need help and treatment.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Due to prison overcrowding, anyone sharing a cell with Lindsay Lohan will be considered punished enough and immediately released.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
People tell me to get myself out to here every day. (Thanks to Gene Weingarten)
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
If we all improved our home towns, then will we have improved the world? Are actions local and results global?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
What is the initiation fee to join OccupyBoca?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
We killed all the green worms. You're welcome/ Your apples are now fine. You may die of cancer, but the apples are fine.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Thank you for following me. I need to warn you: there are people out there who want to photograph you with bacon taped onto you
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
If Chaz Bono can drag the lawsuit out over four years, he wins!
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Or, Chaz Bono could wait five years and then sue the National Enquirer for claiming he will die in four years.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
How can "Happy Halloween" be trending? How many procrastinators are there on Twitter?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Twitter recommends you as "Who to follow". So, are you also unknown writers?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Why are we allowed only 140 charactesr? I bet 1% have most of all the other characters.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Never has long term unemployment lasted these lengths. Poverty is growing. At least we have access to Fox News to entertain.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
We are the 99, as soon as I get 98 to join me.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Join Occpy Twitter. We will sit here on Twitter until...wait, how will this work?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
This is why Cain gains in the polls; the focus is on him. Some conclude the scandal is not tied to qualifications.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
If you need to page Conrad Murray, you may already be dead.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Did you see the Quarrymen film? If so, what were some of your thoughts while viewing it?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
First, what were you doing in the gutter? Second, what is the alternative? Put up signs "Lost $20. Claim by calling Gene"?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Twinkies at the NBC cafeteria may explain a lot. An exec once told me it was stupidity and drugs but now I think it is Twinkies.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Palhinthinstra Disease information is available here. Help spread the word.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Honest. Now trending: Thing to Do; Kim Kardashian
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Followers, if you have symptoms of Pahlinthinstra, rest immediately and do not strain yourself.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
What, reality TV is not real? Next you'll tell me wrestling is not real.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Thank you for your efforts on Palhinthinstra awareness.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Surely you aren't saying you're half the "Two Broke Girls"?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Trending now on Twitter: ive and Kardasian. I don't want to know what the other nine are.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Harold Camping gives up predicting when the world will end. Is this a sign the near is near?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Help, I escaped Tron and am now stuck in this tweet.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Sorry to hear you have palhinthinstra. Take care of that before it gets worse. Rest well for 2 weeks.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I was told my seat could be used as a flotation device and nowhere on the plane could I find the swimming pool.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Herman Cain may not have sexually harassed anyone, but he definitely second hand smoked them.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Who decided it is OK to allow Kim Kardashian to marry, but gays can't?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Hey, kids now want to grow up and smoke and look just like Mark Block.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Shorter University requires employees to sign a statement that they are not gay. Like you attract straights by calling yourself "Shorter".
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Is that a microphone or are you just glad to see me?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I knew you'd always come back to me.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
For losing a bet, I have to wear this Cowboys shirt to tailgating at Lincoln Financial Field.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Rosebud....no, wait, I think that's a tulip bud.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Guess what, my sitcom got picked up by NBC.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I am sorry, but I am writing you out of my will.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Of course I love you, Jane, I mean, Julie.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
These sardines are safe. Sardines never spoil.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I'll move this branch. This wire is not live.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I see the Lord. Yo, God, I got some suggestions....
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, on second thought, not so unusual.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
What jackass sideswiped Bam Margera's Porsche?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
GOP stands for Growing Old Poor, the end result of many GOP members who believe wealth trickles down to them.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
By the way, when an 80 year old married an 18 year old, guess which one has more wealth?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
sexyeskimosexyeskimosexyeskimosexyeskimosexyeskimosexyeskimosexyeskimosexyeskimosexyskimosexyeskimo
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
My 80 year old uncle married an 18 year old. At least he waited until she was 18.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Thank you for that passion, vision, and hard work. It all came together and is fantastic.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Well, the cartoon you would have to....
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Don't worry, I refuse to believe those rumors that you're gay.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Oh, now I get the joke, the dog acts like a human. Ah, do you have a second joke?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
This is the cutest photo. I adopted a Jack Rusell. Well, actually, it was a Jack Daniels, but close enough, right?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
How can "Adolf Hitler" be trending? What, he has a new album out?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
The next episode of "Whitney" has Whitney wearing a mustache, so maybe you are ahead of the trend.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I fear Rick Santorum distrusts women with mustaches. You might be in trouble with him.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
So the Huntsman campaign is focusing on gaining the support of mustached women?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
On TV tonight: "It's the Great Pumpkin Latte, Charlie Brown".
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Occupy Wall Street uncertain on welcoming Angela Davis. What do they need some old fashioned college professor for?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Snooki admits she doesn't know who Maya Angelou is, but she argues she never took South American history.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
New concerns over the Yaz drug: Instead of controlling birth, it turns you into Carl Yastrzemski.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Prince Charles claims he's related to Dracula. I think that's a lame excuse to convince Camilla to let him give her a hickey.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Welcome back to following me. Good luck on exploring depression. You had me depressed there for awhile.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Those who tweet while driving may find their windshield needs redesigning.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Thank you for following me for six minutes. I hope the experience wasn't too terrifying.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Great to know. Carla Laemmle is still around. Of course, her agent has to tell people she's still 29.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
You're the Harold to Gene Weingarten's Maude, to Cat Stevens music? The young now ask "who is Harold, Maude, and Cat Stevens"?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Coca Cola to issue cans for polar bears and climate change. Great, now Republicans will be forced to drink Pepsi.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
How do you lose $6.6 billion and several years later find where you left it?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
This is getting too easy: Now trending (you)
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Thank you. If you ever want me to lobby for more work for you, just let me know.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Prepare to say these words: "That's OK, God. I found my laptop on my own."
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Halloween costume idea: Dress as Lindsay Lohan. That way, you don't have to show up at the Halloween party.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Trivia of the day: first person to speak in a horror film: Carla Laemmle. She is 102 years old and still appearing in movies.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Of course, I also suggested to Universal they make use of the wasted space where they used to have the Wild West stunt show.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
True, you have House of Horrors. I was brainstorming night mazes for adults: Universal daytime for families, night visit sets.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Remember, you break the girls, you don't get to keep them.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
"Dumb and Dumber" sequel coming; "Beavis and Butthead" are back. What is next, a third term for George W. Bush?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
We decry the McRibb more because climate change will kill us in a generation, the McRibb will kill us this weekend.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I hope you enjoy the Hollywood Show. Thank you for going there.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Has Universal ever considered mazes year round? They don't have to all be Halloween, but Universal is the master of horror.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
You don't have to love zombies, but you should respect them. After all, the public did elect them to the US Senate.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
What? Beavis and Butthead are back? All this time I had thought they had grown up and opened an Irish bar in South Philly.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I think this "college" thing is a racket operated by loan companies.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making a movie about the life of Whitey Bulger. Hasn't Whitey been punished enough?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Now trending: , (namely by eating a) .
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I've had eighteen straight non-diet colas. I think that's about right. -Famous usual words of violent Bostonians
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Steven Tyler loses a tooth just as John Lennon's tooth goes on auction. Well, I know what I am getting Tyler for Christmas.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Part of Lindsay Lohan's community service should be that she not pose for Playboy.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
You will have to pry away my (gun in Texas, 14 sodas in Boston) from my cold dead hands.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
I await seeing CEOs forming Occupy Harlem.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
I've had 18 straight apple martinis. Famous last words of my cousin in a biker bar.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
So, you are saying your show is going to be one big snow job?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
English is my second language. I have no first language. -Quote from numerous Texas Governors.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Now trending: (of) . Tell the truth and rid ourselves of these trending topics
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Penna. has a sales tax exemption for trout, which is just silly. When have you ever seen trout shopping?
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
Colonel Gadaffi sadly dies just days before his promotion to General.
»
Leon Tchaikovsky
@
Five people reached my website searching the terms "Gene Weingarten is hot".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares