Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: The Following Has Been Deleted and Does Not Exist

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Following Has Been Deleted and Does Not Exist

I deleted a comment from this blog. As a believer in my right to freely express what I want, I want it clearly understood that the freedom of expression has limits. If your expression drowns out my expression, it is prohibited.

There is very little that will be deleted. If you post something libelous, I will not delete it. If you post something libelous and the person finds out about it and complains, I will not delete it. If you post something libelous and the person finds out about it, complains, and then sues me, it’s gone faster than you can say nolo contender.

Actually, the guilt has gotten to me, so I will make a confession. It was a posting from a fan from Nigeria. It seems this reader has a million dollars in a deceased’s relative account but he can’t move the money out of the country. Fortunately, as an American, I can claim the money under American law with a $15,000 deposit. We will then split the money when I get it. To ensure that I am credit worthy for the $15,000, I provided the reader with my credit card numbers and bank account numbers. Plus, he is so nice, I sent him a bottle of Scotch.

I am sorry to have deprived another reader of this opportunity. I know I acted selfishly. That’s just the way things go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for deleting this before I had the change to leave a comment to it.

11:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. You saved me from responding.

2:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, your credit card has been denied and your check bounced. What kind of scam are you running?

Your Nigerian friend.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares