Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: When Fools Flood In

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

When Fools Flood In

My close, personal friend Rick Santorum, which whom I made national news with just last month (but I digress) has this to say about the flood victims: ”there may be a need to look at tougher penalties on those who decide to ride it out and understand that there are consequences to not leaving.” Rick, I can save you time. I looked into it for you, and I think having to spend several days on a roof without food and proper water are consequences enough.

Speaking of dumb people, you realize that when Adam and Eve had children that our ancestors came from brothers and sisters and then cousins marrying each other? This may explain a lot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I married my sister and the children comes out just fine.

8:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But enough about the Olson twins...

4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stood on my roof for days and no one came to help. Then I realized, maybe I have to be in a flooded area first...

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares