Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Crossdressing Deer, or 'Dressing the Cross Dear Issue

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Crossdressing Deer, or 'Dressing the Cross Dear Issue

I found a web site for an upcoming show. What I like is where the website states the tickets are: "Price: Free to the Public. Check for Discounts." Know how I can get one of those discounted tickets?

Someone has suggested, for curbing the deer population, they should be shot with tranquilizers during their mating system. Yes, drugs before mating is a sure fire way to prevent pregnancy. Millions of pregnant teenagers will confirm that theory.

Incidentally, for all women named Bambi (and what were your parents thinking?), did you know Bambi was a male deer? Bambi is actually a male name. Lassie was also a male, but he was portraying a female (or, Lassie’s family were incredibly stupid as to sex), so Lassie is a female name, which kind of makes Lassie television’s second cross dresser behind Milton Berle. Although Berle can be a female name, which is fine since Berle was pretending to be a woman.

Who told Karl Rove that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent? Do political operatives get a copy of the CIA phone directory?

Eminem and Jack Nicklaus both retired today. Eminem will relax and play golf, which I guess means Jack Nicklaus will relax and sing rap.

My advice to one reader who laments about life: When you run only with players, don’t be surprised to learn that all you see is show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to tell us whether Angelina Jolie is pregnant or not.

5:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shot a dear in my dress. How the deer ever got into my dress, I'll never know.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares