Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: The Identity of Deep Throat Revealed (Oops, Too Late)

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Identity of Deep Throat Revealed (Oops, Too Late)

When Bob Woodward wrote, in advance (if you aren’t aware, many celebrity obituaries are written in advance, and it is not unusual to see an obituary written by a writer who predeceased the deceased) the obituary and Gene Weingarten proofread it, thus making Gene one of the few people who knew the identity of Deep Throat, I knew I had to do something. My personal suspicion had been that Deep Throat was Mark Felt. Bob Woodward had stated he would not reveal who Deep Throat was until after he died. So, when I wrote to Gene “Why do people keep asking me how my health is” and signed it “Mark Felt”, and Gene printed it with a laugh, I suspected I had confirmed, in a humorous way that only Washington insiders would get, one of politics’ great mysteries.

Of course, you readers wish I had revealed my theory who Deep Throat was in this blog. Sorry. In time, I will try and find other secrets to reveal, such as which police officer was on the grassy knoll, but no one cares about that…

As for all the political paranoid people who read this, let me also confirm that there used to be a communist under my bed. Fortunately, Aunt Natasha would eventually sober up and crawl out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I thought Linda Lovelace was Deep Throat. You mean it was a dude? Man, that changes everything.

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares