Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Death and Taxes and Other Things We'd Hope to Change

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Death and Taxes and Other Things We'd Hope to Change

My doctor wants to try something new on me. He calls this surgical procedure “euthanasia”. While he tells me it is experimental, he assures me that it is 100 percent effective.

Both Obama and McCain state they will give us change. The difference is that Obama’s change means different policies while McCain’s change refers to what we’ll get in a tax rebate.

The cost of Presidential campaigns is enormous. I am worried about how much one needs to spend to be a candidate until I realized: this spending might be all that is keeping this economy from collapsing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares