Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Is It Fine for the President to Have Sex Before Playing Golf?

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is It Fine for the President to Have Sex Before Playing Golf?

Bush claims he was misunderstood when he stated he gave up golf while the war continues. He insists he has indeed given up golf, and what he plays now is a game called Freedom Sphericals.

I heard the rumors about the Carey-Cannon marriage, and I can reassure everyone that I have checked them out, and they are not true. Drew Carey and Dyan Cannon are not married. I don’t even think they’re dating.

I had a real life interesting observation. In a three hour plane flight, a baby cried the entire time. I fly a lot and I know that happens, especially as I am sure that being on a plane can be traumatic for a baby. Yet, when I found interesting was, the baby cried nonstop the entire time. Just as the plane landed, the baby stopped crying and fell asleep. What I found interesting was several people near the baby all simultaneously turned to the baby…and then they all started clapping in appreciation.

A coach was telling an athlete not to have sex the night before an athletic meet, claiming that sex physically drains athletes and they can’t perform as well the next day. The athlete responded “that’s a fallacy”, to which the coach replied “that’s right. So keep your fallacies out of vagina-icies.”

A problem with too many athletes is that they eat, sleep, and breathe their sport, but they won’t exercise for and practice it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares