Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Lindsay Lohan's Personality Splits for Iraq, Causing Widespread Rioting

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lindsay Lohan's Personality Splits for Iraq, Causing Widespread Rioting

There is a new home test for split personality disorder. The test is mailed to your home, and if you discover that both of you are doing the test, you know you have the disorder.

I took the test and passed. Or, I think I did. I’ll have to get back with myself on that.

Lindsay Lohan wants to travel to Iraq with Senator Hillary Clinton. Apparently Ms. Lohan began thinking about the idea after she heard Senator McCain tell about what a good drinker Hillary is. Lindsay Lohan states she wants to emulate Marilyn Monroe, which I guess means she hopes Bill will join them and she, too, can sleep with a President.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the split personality test but only got it half right. Does that mean I passed or I failed?

4:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you passed. No I didn't, I said you failed.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares