Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Fahrenheit 68

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fahrenheit 68

I have decided to apply to Harvard. For my admission essay, I am telling about this book I am writing. The book is called “Fahrenheit 68”. That is the temperate that hackers find it comfortable to work while they search the Internet and delete other people’s journals, blogs, and other writings. This is a fictional era, as we know such hackers would never be tolerated in our society.

I saw a new airplane that is so large, first class passengers arrive at LAX and coach arrives at Burbank airport.

Philadelphia police had an embarrassing realization. It seems when they were reading the Miranda rights to Spanish speaking people, they were mistranslating “you have a right to a lawyer” to “you have a right to a woman.” No wonder people wish to come to America: we certainly are a land of opportunity. Even if you mess up and get arrested, you get a woman.

I am organizing a Dyslexic Pride march. We’ll block off Fifth Avenue for the march, and then we’ll march down 48th Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares