Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: I Don't Know What It Means to Be Ignorant

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Don't Know What It Means to Be Ignorant

Dick Cheney threw out the first pitch at the Nationals home opener to the Nationals catcher. There were reports that a bullet proof vest would be warn. Yet, this proved not needed after it was ascertained the Cheney was unarmed.

Rev. Sun Myung Moon has gone into the sushi industry. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to sell fish, and he can earn gobs of money.

I don’t know what it means to be ignorant.

I went to an 8:45 meeting on dyslexia. Everyone arrived promptly at 5:48. Being named Leon has its problems, as everyone is always confusing me with Christmas, as they’re always yelling at me “Yo, Happy Noel!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares