Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: And A Very Merry Clapton to You

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, November 21, 2005

And A Very Merry Clapton to You

As we entered the holiday season way before Halloween, let me now attempt to give holiday greetings to cover as many readers as possible: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Joyful Ramadan, Hare Krishna, Cheerful Confucius Guidance, Joyful Buddhist Guidance, Happy Festivus, Happy Satanic Guidance, May Mother Earth Sustain You, and, from my own perspective, Happy Enjoying that Eric Clapton is God.

I saw an advertisement for a new kind of birth control called a Neuder Ring. The ad was kind of creepy: it showed a ring around the women’s waist. Isn’t this what they used to be called chastity belts?

I ran into my close and personal friend Rick Santorum. Ever since he made his slip about having gay thoughts, I do find it disturbing how he smiles at me. But then, since he equates gay sex with bestiality, he may have only been smiling at the collie behind me.

Penn State is number three in the football ratings. In they hadn’t lost that one game, they’d be…well, they’d still be number three. But a strong number three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares