Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: I'm So Happy I Could Kill Myself

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm So Happy I Could Kill Myself

The 4,000 year old pasta still bothers me. How, after 4,000 years do they know it was a bowl of pasta? How do they know it wasn’t originally an apple cobbler and, after 4,000, that’s what apple cobbler looks like?

Did anyone else notice this new commercial advertising an anti-depressant drug with the side effects that it increases thoughts of suicide? What possible good is that? Isn’t that really a drug that only makes things worse, and they expect you to pay money and buy it? At least people will feel better when they kill themselves?

I applied for the job as Chief of Staff to the Vice President. My skill is I can keep a secret, including the secret that I applied for the job. (Oops, I guess I blew that. Oh, well, at least that now makes me qualified for the job.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There already is a drug that causes depression. It's called alcohol.

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares