Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Choked Chickens and 65 Million Year Orgasms

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Choked Chickens and 65 Million Year Orgasms

I was recently asked for my ID. I responded, “keep in mind, your tip depends on how you answer this question. Did you ask for my ID to see if I was 21 or over, or did you ask for my ID to see whether I qualify for the senior citizen discount?”

Explorers found the fossilized remains of a couple captured in sexual union for 65 million years. Amazingly, the woman stated she is still waiting to achieve an orgasm. I wonder why they never got hungry and ate the 4,000 year old bowl of noodles.

The cafeteria today is serving “smothered chicken”. I always thought they chopped their heads off.

Bush today firmly announced that “we do not torture.” Most American interrogations are just a little slap and tickle, that’s all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely put...

Check my golfing guide blog!

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Republican sex fantasies scares the spammers away. Choking chickens brings them in. At least we know what attracts spammers.

3:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny, I'm over here in Hawaii on vacation and found a nice internet connection. I started searching blogs to get some ideas for my rash guards for grappling site, and fell into this excellent blog you have here. When I came on vacation I knew I'd get to surf the net, but I didn't think I'd get treat like this. The only good blogs are ones with owners like you, actually putting energy into them. Okay, just wanted to say hi and 'you're awesome' - better get back to my rash guards for grappling research...

good day ~~~

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny said...

If you are in Hawaii searching blogs and finding information from this blog for rash guards, I have to say this: put down that coconut with the rum drink. You've had enough. Get some rest. You've lost touch with reality. Maybe you went to Hawaii to escape reality. You have achieved that goal. Now it has come time to slowly return to reality.

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares