Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Republican Sex Fantasies and Using Breasts for Peace

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Republican Sex Fantasies and Using Breasts for Peace

A woman at work swore she was giving up going to the bathroom for Lent (I know you are supposed to give up something you enjoy. Well, at least we now know what she enjoys.) However, after two days, she stood up at her desk, announced she was converting to Judiasm, and dashed out of the office. I guess God moves in mysterious ways.

I just bought the next to last copy of a sex novel. I got a copy for $1.99. The last copy was being sold by another dealer for $49.99. The novel was written by Scooter Libby. Republican sex fantasies…I don’t know if I am ready to handle it, though.

Mikhail Gorbachev is promoting a campaign entitled Chess for Peace. Bill Clinton was going to join the effort as well, until he realized he misunderstood that it is not called Chests for Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares