Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Flying While Flying

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Flying While Flying

Pennsylvania is moving towards creating the crime of flying an airplane while under the influence. This I’d like to see: state trooper pilots pulling over airplanes that are swerving in non-turbulent skies. “You were doing 370 in a 355 zone.” The sobriety test would be easy. If you ask the pilot to get out of the airplane to try to walk a straight line, and the pilot does it, the pilot is drunk.

There is one ghastly portrait found in Pennsylvania. I recall a tourist mentioning what a nice painting it was. Unfortunately it wasn’t a painting, it was a photograph.

Why don’t people admit that many of these new coffee drinks essentially are candy bars with coffee poured over them? If you are ordering a mint new fudge chocolate coffee with whipped cream and sprinkles, I think you no longer are drinking something that should be called “coffee”.

I saw a trash can with a sign on it that reads “Watch Your Step”. How many people go walking inside a trash can?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when my pilot overdoes it and looks for a place to crash.

11:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I crash in your crib?

2:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my pilot didn't know how to fly. It looked to me like he was winging it.

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares