Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Maybe It Will Be a Dodgers - Angels Traffic Jam Series

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Maybe It Will Be a Dodgers - Angels Traffic Jam Series

My luck is improving. I won two lotteries for postseason baseball tickets, for the first time ever. Yes, I won lotteries for both Yankees and Mets tickets.

I have decided I want McCain to lose because I want Sarah Palin to be added to the cast of “Saturday Night Live”. She would make a terrific comedian, and they need someone to replace Tina Fey, who won’t be needed after McCain is defeated.

My cousin has never been to a restaurant before. He was really disappointed. He told me unlike the fresh meat he can get on his farm, the restaurant served him meat that was at least a day old. Then they tried to hide the fact it was old meat by putting another taste over it, something called Hollandaise sauce and caviar. Fortunately, he was able to scrape most of the sauce off and he put the caviar in his pocket to use later as bait. He then noticed something else on the plate. It was something called broccoli. He wasn’t sure if it was a vegetable or if it was decoration. He bit into it and spit it out. Must have been decoration after all. He also learned not to point at a painting of cats they had on the wall and ask if that was what they were serving.

Of course, my dining experiences aren’t much better. I went to a recently opened restaurant operated by a foreigner who doesn’t quite understand our culture. I went to wash my hands, and the owners kept yelling at me that only employees are allowed to wash their hands. The government even made him put up a sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares