Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Death is the First Day of Missing the Upcoming Baseball Season

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Death is the First Day of Missing the Upcoming Baseball Season

Forget “today is the first day of the rest of your life.” Today is the last day of the good old days. It’s downhill from here.

When talking to yourself in public, it is good every so often to say something like “you’re breaking up” so people around you will think you’re talking on a cell phone.

I hate the expression “I hope you’ll be my last.” What, you’re already thinking about my death? What if you die first: I can’t date anymore. Or, are you planning something about my death?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares