Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Christopher Walken Advises: Needs More Penguins

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christopher Walken Advises: Needs More Penguins

I saw Al Gore’s movie “An Inconvenient Truth”. While I thought it was a great film, I can’t believe the people who made this film didn’t realize some basics about film marketing. OK, let me explain it to them. If you’re going to make a film showing lots of snow, in order to attract a larger audience, you need to have some penguins in your film. People these days want to see penguins. Believe me, show penguins fleeing melting snow due to global warming, and you’ll have global warming legislation passed in no time.

I’ve been having trouble at work recently. Someone else keeps getting requests approved over my requests. I told him “you must have a photograph of the boss in bed with two dead women, because I only have a photograph of him in bed with one dead woman and you keep trumping me.” Suddenly, I notice that guy now mostly leaves me alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in the penguin union when we need it?

2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we all know the boss doesn't have a photo of you in bed with anyone, because we now something like that is never going to happen.

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares