Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Health Care and Beheadings, if O.J. Simpson Were Involved

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Health Care and Beheadings, if O.J. Simpson Were Involved

The body of Barzan Ibrahim, Saddam Hussein’s recently executed brother in law, has been buried in Tikrit. His head will be buried in Baghdad.

Now, wasn’t that the worse joke so far this year?

O.J. Simpson states that the account in his book on how he would have killed had he killed is wrong. Of course, had he done the killings, he would know how the account is wrong.

Now, that’s the worst truth so far this year.

I received an email from a politician telling me of a survey that states that 98.9% of those surveyed believe our health care system needs to be improved. What bothers me is that there are 1.2% of Americans who believe our health care system needs should be made worse. Sadly, those are the people who probably need some care of some type.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, if I were going to kill you, because we all know you desere to die, I wouldn't waste the time because you're not worth it, but if I were to do, you would probably kill me first with boredom from your stupid jokes.

6:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares