Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Pet a Porcupine, Spit on the Stairs, and Other Fun Children's Activities

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pet a Porcupine, Spit on the Stairs, and Other Fun Children's Activities

A person asked me if a sign at the bottom of the stairs had read “do not sit on the stairs” or if it is had read “do not spit on the stairs’? That had me worried as I wondered which warning was affecting this person.

I was further concerned as the person had a t-shirt that read “Kiss me. I’m a pervert who enjoys soliciting kisses from total strangers who read t-shirts.”

You see things during children’s baseball games you never see in the major leagues, such as an unassisted triple play by the right fielder. You also hear things during children’s baseball games you never hear in a major league stadium, such as a parent stating “that the right fielder’s third unassisted triple play this season.”

When I was in Nashville, I saw a place where children could pet a sting ray. Isn’t that considered child brutality in other states? After that, what next? Pet a porcupine?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We like to wrestle with porcupines.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny said...

OK, have fun. I feel very sorry for the porcupine. Just don't spit on the stairs while you're doing it.

10:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pet a sting ray? Crikey! I've got to try that.
Your Aussie friend,
Steve I.

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares