Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Enjoy Your Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny Products Whether You Like Them or Not: Don't Make Me Call Your Parents

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Enjoy Your Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny Products Whether You Like Them or Not: Don't Make Me Call Your Parents

Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny shirts and mugs are now available. Check on the link for more information. Be the first one on your block to look like a total idiot.

The White House is plagiarizing speeches. It sounds like someone took President Johnson’s speech about why to have to fight communism abroad in Viet Nam so we won’t have to fight it on our shores, removed the word “communism” and replaced it with “Islamic fascism”, and gave the speech for President Bush to read. Someone from the Johnson Administration should sue the Bush speech writing team for plagiarism.

It does not surprise me to learn that the most obese people live in the South. I received a small hint at this when I was in Florida recently. I noticed whenever I ordered unsweetened tea, I received tea that was clearly sweetened. When I asked about this, it was explained to me that when I considered sweet tea is, in fact, what they consider unsweetened tea. To them, sweet tea is when you fill a glass full of sugar and then pour some tea on top of it.

Thomas Kinkade’s work supposedly represented true American values of faith and family and now, as we learn from the FBI, getting rich from scamming suckers.

Police have recovered “The Scream”. When informed of this, President Bush stated he never realized Howard Dean had been kidnapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares