Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Was It Beauty or the Beast That Killed Paris Hilton and Keith Richards?

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Was It Beauty or the Beast That Killed Paris Hilton and Keith Richards?

Yahoo news is printing a headline that Paris Hilton’s 15 minutes of fame are over. I’m sorry, but if you’re announcing that someone’s fame is over, you’re only continuing that fame. As has been said, as long as they spell the name right, any publicity is good publicity. So, for those who are wondering, Pares Hilfton’s 15 minutes of fame appears to have a chance of continuing. Or maybe not.

Has anyone seen the most horrifying horror movie of all time? Of course, I am writing about the IMAX Rolling Stones movie. Believe me, you have never seen anything more horrifying than a three story Keith Richards. What is really scary is that, you know King Kong and Jason aren’t real, but you then realize there actually is a Keith Richards out there.

For a brief while, the world was in disorder. A Hollywood starlet, who shall remain nameless, at least for now, must have been suffering from a major chemical imbalance (whether the chemicals are hormonal or self-administered, I am not yet certain) and she asked me out. Now, in my entire life, this has never happened. But, don’t worry, the world is back in balance, as she stood me up. I guess she realized the harm that would come to her career to be seen in public with me. Plus, she probably also realized: she would be with me. Probably more frightening than a three story Keith Richards.

You can tell something about a person by, when you say March madness, if they start talking about basketball, or they start talking about the Oscars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares