Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: My Space is Your Casa

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Space is Your Casa

I have made the leap onto My Space. The site is at:

http://www.myspace.com/soundsfunny

Just don't expect me to be your friend. It is people from Pittsburgh like Mr. Rogers who walk around saying "don't you want to be my neighbor?" That's because they can't get anyone to move to Pittsburgh. Me, I just want my neighbors to leave me alone and I want them to move to Pittsburgh.

Happy Thanksgiving. Remember that Ben Franklin wanted the turkey to be the national bird, so in his honor, enjoy a delicious bald eagle.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should include a Your Enemies section in My Space. That would be more interesting.

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them bald eagles are good eatings.

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them bald eagles are good eatings.

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate bald eagle leftovers.

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares