Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: I Was Almost Bill Clinton's Brother

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I Was Almost Bill Clinton's Brother

Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny

During Bill Clinton's Presidency, it was discovered that Bill Clinton had a half brother he never knew about. President Clinton telephoned his half brother and invited him to the White House. Unfortunately, no one knew what this half brother looked like.

I happened to be in the White House the day the half brother was scheduled to arrive. A man came up to me, I presume a Secret Service agent, and asked if I was Bill Clinton's half brother. I, of course, said "No".

You know, maybe I should have said "Yes". I know eventually I would have been found out and probably arrested and executed or, worse yet, exiled to Harrisburg (wait, maybe I did say "yes"), yet I always wondered how far along I could have kept up the deception. I could have been helpful to Bill. I could have told him that I'd take the blame for the scandals: it was really me pretending to be you. Ahh, good times that never were meant to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares