Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Writing About Sex to Get Your Attention

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Writing About Sex to Get Your Attention

I have always wondered what it is that causes two people to connect. Personally, I have found I connect with three types of women: those who agree to go out with me and then cancel before the date, those who agree to go out with me and don't cancel but then don't show up, and those very few who do show up and after a wonderful evening tell me that, although they have successfully hidden their sex addictions, being with me has shown them they don't have to have sex with every man they meet.

Now, I know these women seriously mean this as a compliment, yet let me explain to sex addicted women something about men: telling a man he has cured them of an addiction to sex is not a compliment to a man.

The couple I have always most wondered about is a famed outlaw in Puerto Rico who was hiding for years along with his girlfriend. The newspapers state he first met his girlfriend when he was beheading her father.

Now, how is that possibly a way to meet women? What possible pickup line worked? "Hi, I just killed your father. You want to go out for coffee?" You mean that worked?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she didn't like her father.

She falls in love with a guy who kills her father. Definite issues there. She should think about therapy.

8:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares