Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: A Whale of a Good Time

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A Whale of a Good Time

A woman said yesterday that her pregnant friend would probably have an early birth because she is so big. Everyone in the room had the same thought, but no one dared say it: No, your friend was big to begin with. Her being big now has only marginally to be with being pregnant.

It is interesting watching when people think things but don't say them out loud. I recall being at a conference when a person who appeared to weigh about 600 pounds stood up, stated he was from Rhode Island, and started speaking. Someone behind me tapped me on my shoulder and asked "where did he say he was from?"

"Rhode Island", I replied.

I could just see the person taking this information and the brain processing this information. The person later tapped me on the shoulder and asked me "Is Rhode Island "The Whaling State"?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares