Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: NASA Flies Off

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, November 19, 2004

NASA Flies Off

The initial test of the NASA X-43A jet that is designed to travel at a speed of 7,000 miles per hour was delayed due to disagreement within the scientists who created the NASA X43A jet. According to one anonymous scientist, "Last thing I remember is, I gave the keys to Joe." In response, another anonymous delcared "I gave the keys back. I have no idea what Ralph did with them afterwards."

Surprisingly, the test went off afterall. According to an anonymous 16 year old as he was being carried away by NASA security, "7,000 miles per hour? That's nothing. I had that baby doing 7,100 miles per hour."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares