Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Maybe a Brilliant Russell Crowe Mind, but Not Body

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Maybe a Brilliant Russell Crowe Mind, but Not Body

I overheard some people pointing in my direction once and whispering to each other. One person said "Is that Russell Crowe?" The other person replied "Yes, I think that is Russell Crowe." My momentary delight at having people think I look like Russell Crowe was quickly dashed when I overheard one of them then state "boy, Russell Crowe has really let himself go."

I do get mistaken for Russell Crowe every now and then. Of course, maybe I shouldn't wear a gladiator outfit in public.

Someone once thought I looked like John Nash, which was a real life character played by Russell Crowe. Yes, dear public, actors play only people who looked actually like them. Isn't that incredible?

Now, how do I convince Meg Ryan that I'm Russell Crowe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares