Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Which Clinton is Having Sex and What Babies Have to Say

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Which Clinton is Having Sex and What Babies Have to Say

I am used to getting fund raisings from President Clinton asking for money for fighting AIDs in Africa. I was a little disturbed by his most recent fund raising letter, asking for money to help pay for a wedding.

A man walks into a talent agency and announces “I’ve got the smartest eight month old baby ever. This baby already knows all about computer and modern culture. Let me show you.” He turns to the baby and asks “name an Internet search engine and name the hottest music act of today.” The baby responds “goggle gaga”. The agent throws them out of his office. The man wonders, “what went wrong?” The baby responds “Yahoo Justine Bieber?”

I don’t resent someone who shows me reality. I resent someone who takes away my ability to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares