Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Knock This Hair, and I Will Knock Your Joke

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Knock This Hair, and I Will Knock Your Joke

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Knock knock.
I don’t get the joke
I didn’t say the punchline.
I said “who’s there?”
And I said “Knock knock.”
Who’s there.
Knock knock.
Why do you repeat yourself?
I hate you.
I hate you, who?
You, I hate you.
I don’t get the joke.

I went to a Tea Party. I love tea. It sounded a little childish, but I saw lots of adults on TV there, so I thought I would go. I was hoping there might be some free tea samples. Instead, there were a lot of people standing around, but not one of them was drinking any tea. I guess there were waiting for someone to start the tea party. So I went home, brewed some tea, and brought some tea back. Only a few people would drink the tea. Overall, they seem to be a bizarre group of people.

I know an evangelical who is also a progressive who has a very consistent belief on gay marriage. He believes gay should be allowed to marry, but they should wait until they’re married to have sex.

I believe people are people, and there really are few differences among us racially. Yet, I have found one main difference between white women and Black women: their hair. White women want you to play with their hair. “Stroke my hair, play with my hair, mess up my hair, or I will mess you up” is the type thing one hears from white women. Black women are more like “don’t you dare touch my hair. You touch my hair, and I will mess you up.” Did you know that 80% of hair product sales are to Black women? They have an investment in that hair. You can admire, but don’t touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares