Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Gilmore in the Dumps, Seat Dumped, and Taking a Dump

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Gilmore in the Dumps, Seat Dumped, and Taking a Dump

I didn’t make it as a stand-up comic. My manager kept telling me, with the funny face I have, I could go onstage, take a dump, and people would pay to see me. So, I tried that. People wanted their money back.

I was amazed to see a bicycle race going by my place. True story: someone’s bike seat fell off. Now, I bet that was someone who ended up having a bad day.

Jim Gilmore became the first Presidential candidate to withdraw from the race. To show you had bad his campaign was going, the first question he got from the press was “you were running for President?” The second sign that his campaign was going poorly: you’re reading this asking yourself “who is Jim Gilmore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares