Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Twin Disappointment

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Twin Disappointment

Someone asked me if a pair of twins had reached their 21st birthday yet. I asked one if she was 21. She responded "I am, but I'm not certain if my sister is."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I do see two wonderful things about this election, and they are named Jenna and Barbara. Please don't move from D.C. and take real jobs, please! I'm beggin' ya.

Richard Leiby
Washington Post

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares