Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Broken Breaking News

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Broken Breaking News

In today's news:

Helpful hint: Do not park in a parking space reserved for the State Police. Unless, of course, you are a state trooper. If, for some reason, you have an overwhelming urge to park in a parking space reserved for the State Police, I then advise you do not then smoke a bowl of marijuana. Otherwise, you may find your name in the newspaper, as happened in today's paper. At least the person who did this had a good explanation: "My wife went shopping at the Goodwill store, and I thought I could smoke a quick bowl." I hope she found some good bargains; she now needs bail money.

One State Senator called another Senator a "faggot" and a City Council member called another City Council member a "homo". Isn't it great how we have advanced from the days when Senator Claude Pepper's wife was attacked for being a thespian? Was yesterday the Legislative Gay Bashing Day? I always forget what day that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares