Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Here's a Tip

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Here's a Tip

I left a restaurant once only to have an irate manager follow up out shouting that the I had not paid the bill. I explained that I did pay and that I gave the money to the waiter. The manager replied that the waiter thought that was his tip.

How many waiters think they're getting a 120% tip?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares