Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Philly Phillfillment

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Philly Phillfillment

When I moved to Philadelphia, I observed it was a bustling town with people walking around in every direction at all hours of the day and night. So, I decided to see what all the excitement was, so I walked around myself. Finally, I stopped and asked a native Philadelphian, "tell me, I've been walking around the streets for hours looking for something to do. What is it that you Philadelphians do for excitement?" He responded "You just did it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares