Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: The True Terror of Television Revealed

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The True Terror of Television Revealed

The terrorists have finally figured out how to destroy our culture and cause endless suffering to millions, without our even realizing it. It is the only explanation that makes sense, and I am glad to announce I have figured it out: Terrorists have taken over network television programming.

The show “20/20” denies that it is trying to use sex appeal to increase viewers, and claimed that there is absolutely nothing to be read into the show being renamed “36/24/36.”

Some things you observe in life are terrific. I was in an airplane when, after takeoff, I heard the woman in front of me call her husband on her cell phone. She told him that she had missed her flight and that she would be home much later. She then turned to the woman sitting next to her and stated “now I’ll catch him.” I bet there is a lot more to that story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares