Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: I've Forgotten More Than Some People Know, and That's Actually Not Good

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I've Forgotten More Than Some People Know, and That's Actually Not Good

Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny

This morning, I woke up and realize I had forgotten to watch a television program last night that gave the early warning signs of developing Alzheimer’s.

Maybe forgetting to watch the show is one of the signs.

Actually, forgetfulness is not Alzheimer’s. Looking at something and not knowing what it does or how it works is Alzheimer’s. Unfortunately, every time I look at Congress, I fear I have Alzheimer’s.

I asked Steve Coll, who wrote “Ghost Wars” about our fight against Bin Laden, about how well we are doing detecting if anyone smuggles nuclear weapons into this country. He told that the Secret Service in DC detained a man who had set off their alarms. He had just had a radiation test on his heart. So, the good news is, DC is well protected.

Of course, I have never heard of anyone in any other city being detained after such a medical test…

Today’s newspaper has an item with the headlines “Policeman Hit in Face with Purse.” Yes, there is a police officer anxiously awaiting to receive his citation for that injury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares