Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: What Would President Warren Beatty's State of the Union Be?

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

What Would President Warren Beatty's State of the Union Be?

Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny

Warren Beatty is thinking about running for President. If every woman he slept with votes for him, he might get elected.

The problem with the State of the Union falling on Groundhog Day is that George Bush saw his shadow, thought it was a weapon of mass destruction, and now there’ll be six more years of war in Iraq.

Should it disturb me that our local mall’s perpetual motion machine has been turned off? I know there is no such thing as perpetual motion, but why give up on the illusion so easily?

It is interesting learning how foreigners translate English. There is a sign that reads “Do not use door.” A young foreigner thinks, I am not used, I am new and young. This door is not meant for old, used people. It is meant for young people like me. He then uses it and it doesn’t work, and he learns another lesson about America: nothing works right here.

I think it is distasteful that people are already speculation who will be elected the next Pope. Although I note that it is interesting that Alan Keyes states he’s available to run for Pope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares