Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: Calling All Lesbian Vampires and Tchaikovsy Music Fans

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Calling All Lesbian Vampires and Tchaikovsy Music Fans

Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny

Now, having blasted stereotyping people in the previous entry, it is now time to cash in on stereotyping. I realize among the keywords for finding this blog include "lesbian vampire Christopher Lloyd" fans, and I know how heartbreaking it has been that lesbian vampire Christopher Lloyd fans have come to this sight to find very little reference to your world. So, please, begin posting to each other on this site. We welcome a free expression of all you Christopher Lloyd vampire lesbians and fans of Christopher Lloyd vampire lesbians. Please let us know when you have your conventions. Remember, this is the Internet, so be warned that there may very well be Derek Jeter ghost heterosexuals only posing as Christopher Lloyd lesbian vampires. Always be careful.

And, and you poor Tchaikovsky CD fans who are being directed to this site, you are also welcome to post your reviews of Tchaikovsky CDs. What would be better than a mixed conversation about vampires and the War of 1812?

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Clarissa from Kent. Are there any Buffy fans out there?

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny said...

Hello, I am Leon, and I don't smoke Kents. Or anything. Would you believe I have run across people who were in Buffy in my travels, but I didn't watch the show. At first it was on some cable station that they either censured or figured was too expensive to offer to the feeble minded or cheap residents in my area. Then, when it went to another station, it ran against something else that looked better, such as the 24 hour static station. I know the Viewers for Quality Television rated the show quite highly, so I am glad there was some intelligent escapism on television. Someday, I do intend to watch some episodes. Yet, I have to confess, while I admire many of the people who worked on Buffy, I still have to someday actually watch the show.

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you? A vampire?

1:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buffy rocks.

6:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any Buffy fans in New York City? Are there any gatherings nearby?

6:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which borough are you in? Whose your favorite character?

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny said...

I watched "Buffy the Vampire Killers: The Slayer Cronicles". It was very good. When was Amber Benson added to the show? I am slowly catching up with all you Buffy fans.

Just one observation: is Buffy really that good a fighter, or are vampires just really poor fighters? Frankly, I think those vampires just never got their acts together.

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does this place have to do with Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Where are all the real Buffy fans?

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in New York do Buffy fans hang?

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buffy, Buffy, wherever art thou, Buffy?

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny said...

Is it me, or is there a lack of conversation here amongst the Buffy fans? I observe this seems to be a generational thing. I have great advice to young people: try responding to each other and engaging in this thing called dialogue. You might find it useful. Of course, it requires an attention span, and I know many of you have not achieved this ability yet, but work towards it. You might find it makes life a little more interesting.

6:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buffy rules!

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny said...

How does "lesbian vampire Christopher Lloyd" get to attracting Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans? Look, since you don't seem to be interacting here, let me make one suggestion. Robia LaMorte is a wonderful person, and her web site, robialamorte.com has a discussion page where Buffy fans can interact. You are all still welcome to interact on this site. Yet, if you wish to discuss on a site that is more specialized for Buffy fans, I highly recommend Robia LaMorte's web site. You will need to register in order to post, unlike this site that allow for anonymous postings, yet, you will find lots of other Buffy show fans there. Enjoy.

8:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want our Buffy.

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robia LaMorte's site has a forum, but I can't register on it.

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares