Google
Tchaikovsky Sounds Funny: A Taxing Problem

Is this where I put in key words such as sex, lesbians, vampires, Christopher Lloyd and others things to which this blog do not pertain, but by putting them here, I may get hits from all the Christoper Lloyd lesbian vampire fans (and you know who you are)? This is the primarily humorous and occasionally rambling writings of Leon Tchaikovsky, humor writer. Enjoy.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

A Taxing Problem

For the last two days, my phone has been ringing off the hook. Whenever I answer, I hear the buzzing noise of fax machines. Eventually, a couple of people stated they were trying to fax some tax returns and the brochure they had listed my phone number.

I called the Revenue Department to tell them this, and their attitude was "well, what do you expect us to do about it?" Which, after the fact, I guess is true, although I thought they might be alarmed that taxpayers would be thinking they were taking advantage of new, simpler government program and instead are being directed to me. Believe me, I checked, and I am not a simpler, government program. So, don't be surprised if you have problems faxing your tax returns.

I wonder if the Revenue Department would be more concerned if people started sending me their tax payments...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Google
Google
Google
Listed on BlogShares